Thursday, May 28, 2009

Spring & Family

Since it is already summer and Atticus is almost one, I had to go back and reflect on the great times we had with him this spring. We were so spoiled by all our family that visited us in March and April. Our camera has been missing its USB chord, so it hasn't been convenient to post pictures. These are all from a CD of pictures that I had to make from our memory card, bummer! I hope we'll resolve our camera issue soon. Stay tuned for Atticus's one year old pictures!!



Grandpa Rick
Spaghetti face
Look how his sweet little legs are crossed
Plane ride alone with Dad

Valentine's Day
Tera and Marty's visit
Atticus & Aunty Sara
The "Dream Team" w/the Troll
Mama and Atticus


Sleek baby!
Atticus's grandma Diane
Atticus & Dad at the Mariner's Game




6 comments:

Angeana said...

Wow! Atticus has grown sooo much! The pics are so cute. I can't believe he's almost a year old already. Where does time go?

GRK_MMM said...

He is so cute, glad we got to have a visit when you were here in Rhode Island. He was a baby , it is amazing how much he has grown, now he is a little boy.

Tiff and Trev said...

It's about dang time! I can't believe how big that little guy is! It makes me sick that you were here only a couple weeks ago and didn't get to see you :o(. I tried calling you the other night and I'm still not sure I have the right number! I miss you and we need to catch up! Send me a message on facebook or something with the best # to reach you. LOVE YOU GUYS!

P.S~ I can't believe Atticus turns one in a week! It's craziness!

MOSblue said...

Thanks for the comments everyone!

Angeana- Time flies!
Kohls- I miss you guys and yes, he is a little boy.
Tiff-You have a great memory! We're excited for the big 1st birthday. It was SUCH a bummer that we missed seeing you... I don't know why my number is giving you such a hard time. It's 206-420-8352. You can also call me on Adam's 206-617-5895. Let's talk soon! Love ya~

ChristinaS said...

You guys look great! Mother hood is doing you well. You look so happy.. Atticus is precious.. so cute.. Growing up so quickly..
Hope all is well, we are doing great! Love and hugs

The Hess Family said...

Dude, we have the same stroller. Go Go Chico!